Friday, April 24, 2009
Magic City Art
This weekend is the Magic City Art Connection at Linn Park. Today two of my co-workers and I walked down to the park to check all the cool displays. There were so many interesting displays of art. I wish I could be so talented. I saw two very neat and totally different pieces of butterfly art. One was the metal cut out of several butterflies that appeared to be flying. The other was a more modern style of a single row of butterflies in black, white and blue pinned like a science project against a white background in a simple black frame. If I only had tons of money to spend on artwork!!!! I ended up purchasing a pair of earring for $20 that were made from old typewriter keys from a vendor all the way from Indiana. They are too cute and I guess I could say vintage!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment