Auburn in the basement
Jasmine in the basement
Fog after the storm
Hail
Close up of the hailI left the house to go to volunteer. My entire trip there I never heard one thing on the radio about bad weather approaching our city. As soon as I walked into the barn the tornado sirens started to sound. Of course the classes were canceled for the day and I immediately headed back home. I think it was about 20 minutes before it really got bad at our house. Enough to where I felt like we needed to head to the basement. I took the dogs down with me. Auburn got into his cage where as Jasmine did not, so Auburn moved into the bigger cage. Michael was still upstairs and so this caused Jasmine to run up and down the basement stairs. When the storms did hit we had a huge hail storm with tons of wind and rain. I can't recall seeing hail come down like this before. It was all over in a few minutes and of course we headed outside to take pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment