Saturday, April 17, 2010
Business Trip
This week I had to take a business trip to visit with one of our facilities in Nashville. I was told before hand that if was not in a good location. I have to admit I was a little stressed over hearing this information. The weather was great for traveling and I made it to the hotel before rush hour traffic began. I stayed at the Doubletree in downtown Nashville (love those cookies they give). Elisabeth, my sister-in-law, was kind enough to drive from Murfreesboro to have dinner with me when she got off of work. After my drive and working on PIQs for about four hours in the hotel room, her visit was a nice treat! The next morning I made it to my destination with no issues. It really didn't look like a bad area at all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment