Saturday, March 12, 2011
March Accident
On March 7th, I had to drive past an accident scene that was really painful to see. I believe it had just happened as there was no assistance on the scene yet. As I drove past the truck I caught the glimpse of yellow out of the corner of my eye. I saw over half of a mustang up under the back of a delivery truck. It made me really sad because I didn't see how someone could survive. I later read that the driver did not survive. This was also the week of my car accident from four years ago. It really makes me reflect on how lucky I was to of not been seriously injured given the damage done to my car and how a matter of seconds could of changed everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment