Friday, August 29, 2008
Office Humor
Last December our department move into a new location on the same floor. When this happened I got assigned a new cubicle. I was not thrilled with my new work home primarly due to the shape, it appeared much smaller compared to the one I had been in for the past four years and was most definately narrower. This week it has dawned on me what my cube reminded me of - an 18 wheeler's trailer. I thought to myself - I could play "On the Road Again" from my computer. Keep in mind that when anyone passes by the cubicle, I must roll my chair backwards to the end of my cubicle in order to even make eye contact or let alone see someone. This prompted me to think of KITT from Knight Rider. My rolling chair is like KITT decending the ramp from the the 18 wheeler. All I need now is that moving red light and the scanner sound!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment