Saturday, August 30, 2008
Friday Night Dinner
I got off of work early this Friday, so I planned on having dinner ready for when Michael got home. Just something simple and quick, thus I decided to run to the store to get a hamburger helper kit and some meat. Had everything timed just right and dinner was on the table for when he arrived home. We each took a bite. Then, Michaels says "this tastes funny". He begins to question where I got the meat. I told him I just bought it and the kit today. Then, it dawned on me. I jumped up and looked in the fridge - the milk that I thought was a "9" for September was really "8" for August!!!! So I made the meal with spoiled milk and did not even realize it. Yuck, Yuck, Yuck, Yuck, Yuck and more Yuck. Needless to say, the garbage disposal ate the hamburger helper and we had dinner at the McDonalds down the road from our house. I am sure my husband is not going to let me forget this for a long, long, long time!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment