Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Car Trouble
Today was not a good day at all. Usually Wednesdays are bad for me due to traffic being stopped to let out people from the church that is along my route to work. This Wednesday it was raining, which is the first in several weeks. In addition to the church traffic, the usual 280 traffic and the pouring rain my car decided it was no going to move shortly after I had merged onto 280. So, I was sitting on 280 in the middle lane desperately trying to get my car in gear so I could move to the shoulder. After about 10 minutes, I had pumped the clutch enough to manage to get to the car to move so that I could ease onto the shoulder. Called my husband to come to my rescue.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment