
This weekend we attended the annual family reunion in Gatlinburg, Tennessee. We love this weekend because we get to catch up with family who we typically only get to see once a year. On our way there we stopped at my favorite scrapbook store in Sevierville so that I could pick out new paper and accessories for a few of my upcoming projects - YEAH!!! We finally made it to the cabin around 4pm. I believe I was into the famous Nuts and Bolts within less than 30 minutes upon arrival at the cabin! This year I managed to stay awake late for the Friday night game session, which consisted of the Apples to Apples game. However, this resulted in me sleeping in too late Saturday morning and missing out on the morning creek visit and playground activities, but I did get to eat some sausage balls for breakfast (Yummy). Saturday, we did go to the burg with others going to play golf/laser tag and also hit the candy shops while in the area. Saturday night I just could not stay up late for another late game night, I think I crashed before midnight. We had a great time and can't wait to go next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment