Wednesday, June 2, 2010
I made it . . .
through the day! Last night I started to feel funny. Around midnight my head was pounding and I had the feeling that I was going to get sick. I did end up vomiting around 12 am, 1am and 2am. I was miserable and I know I was keeping my husband awake too. I finally fell back asleep around 3am only to have my alarm go off at 5:30am. I got up feeling horrible and tried to take a shower. My head was still hurting so I laid back down. I was torn . . . do I call in sick or try to go in a little late. I had a call schedule at 10 am and 4 pm that I would miss otherwise I would of called in sick without a doubt. I pushed through and went to work by 9:30 am still looking a little pale. Moved at slower pace and avoided my computer for long periods of time, but was able to keep my migraine from returning. Glad to finally be home. Took the dogs out and hit the bed until around 8pm when I finally decided to get something to eat. Looking forward to a better night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment