Happy Anniversary!!!! Today marks four years of marriage. Unfortunately, I woke up Thursday morning not feeling well at all. Michael had to head to the beach and pool without me. By late afternoon, I was feeling better and ready to eat some food. We had lunch together on the patio and then headed out to the 10 floor pool for the rest of the afternoon. Dinner landed us at the Captain Anderson's restaurant. I had the grilled shrimp, potatoes, salad and cheesecake and the hubby had the surf and turf, salad and key lime pie. Man was everything delicious. I love shrimp! Came back to the hotel to catch the light and water fountain show which was dancing to 70's music. Then it was back to the pool. We started at the main floor pool, then jumped to the 10th floor pool where be bounced back and forth from the pool and hot tub.
No comments:
Post a Comment