Friday, July 2, 2010
Did I really just do that???
I work on a badge secured floor. Typically, in the mornings I have my badge in my purse and I just hold my purse up to the reader to get in the door with all my stuff. Then I put the badge on for the day. This morning I walked in the main floor of the building to the elevators and actually held my purse up to the elevator's up and down buttons and then proceeded to swing my purse back and forth trying to get those buttons to light up!!! Only as I thought to myself, "why is the up button not lighting up?" did I realize what I was really doing. Hoping that the people approaching from my right and left did not see what I was doing, I quickly pushed the up button with my finger!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment