Sunday, August 22, 2010
Oneonta vs Hayden - JV Football Jamboree
I got a text from my niece Friday afternoon asking me if I had plans on Saturday. Turns out she was cheering in a Jamboree taking place at JB Pennington High School located in Blountsville (aka over an hour away from me). My husband was scheduled to work, so I made the trip on my own. I kinda knew where I was going, but I Mapquest it anyways to be safe. Turns out Mapquest was wrong!!!! Luckily, there was a women stopped on the street that was able to point me in the right direction. Made it there by noon. But, silly me forgot to bring any cash!!!! Thus, my former brother-in-law had to come pay my way in ($10, really???) and buy my water. The game was late getting started and it was hot, hot and hot! It was one of those days when you stand up and it looks like you peed your pants because you have been sweating so much. Nonetheless, I got to see my niece cheer and that was the best part no matter how hot it was that day. I am so very proud of her and wish the best experience for her this year!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment