Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Fabric Store Hopping

I have been hopping from one fabric store to another! We bought some UA pink & white fleece but had the hardest time finding a pink to match for the other side. Went back this weekend and still no such luck and they were out of more UA fleece at the location on 280. Headed over to the Hoover area to check out Jo-Ann's Fabric store for the first time. Wow, there was a ton of material! I even found the shade of pink fleece that I needed. But they had no UA material. So, we went to the Hancock's Fabric store around the corner and found what we needed. So, I am now making three UA fleece blankets to give as baby shower gifts. I hope the families really enjoy, as it was painful for an Auburn & Tennessee fans to bring that team spirit logo, aka crap, into our house!!!!

BTW, September is National Sewing Month!!!

No comments: