Friday, October 29, 2010

Lost

Monday evening at feeding time, my Auburn did not eat. I took him out via the front door to see if he needed to potty first due to us being home all day. Meanwhile my husband let Jasmine out the back door when she did finish eating. Both dogs came back into the house via different doors. Auburn was still not interested in eating. I went back to uploading pictures in our computer room. Came back out about 20 mins later to see if Auburn had eaten. He had not nor could I find him. In my search, I discovered that our gate to the deck was not locked from earlier (our back door had been open all day for the dogs to enjoy the beautiful weather). We immediately starting looking for Auburn outside. My husband found him very quickly, not sure where nor do I really want to know because he was not in our yard. I was in pure panic mode and could not think straight. Just glad the nightmare was brief!

No comments: