Sunday, November 7, 2010
Book Signing
I knew Condoleezza's book was coming out in October. I had been talking about wanting to purchase it and was considering waiting to put it on my Christmas wish list. I had even told friends and coworkers it would be neat it she did a book signing in Bham. One day I ran to Moe's for lunch and while waiting in line I picked up the Black & White newspaper. While reading through it and eating lunch, there is was . . . info about her book signing!!! I knew I had to be there. So I called and got more info and went to get the book. I left work early Thursday so I could get in line for a ticket number. After an hours wait, I was able to get a ticket. Then on Friday afternoon, I attended her book signing of Extraordinary, Ordinary People: A Memoir of Family. I was ticket number 3! This was so exciting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment