Sunday, November 7, 2010
Moss Rock Festival
Saturday we attended the Moss Rock festival which had artists and eco-ideas. It was a chilly but a beautiful day. We parked at the Regions Met and road one of the buses over to the event. Been a long time since either of us had been on a bus! Stopped by to say hello to my stepdad's former wife. She and her husband had a tent on the artist side. Had to walk the event twice to be sure we caught everything. There was pottery, photography, painting, jewelry and so much more. Even saw the electric Tesla Rooster car - very cool. I ended up purchasing a pair of wooden earrings that were painted. Very cute and different. I can't wait to wear them! We had a great time and I look forward to going back again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment