Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Eye Problem: Pt 1

The middle of November I noticed my eye was a little red. I had some left over drops from the spring when I had an irritation with my eye. The drops helped for a while and then the redness would come back. One December morning I woke up with pain in my eye (it hurt to move my eyeball) and decided I needed to go see the doctor. Turns out the redness was not the same issue I had in the spring, this was a case of iritis. This lead to me getting a strong dilation drop that lasted for 24hrs on multiple days, plus a steroid drop that started out with an hourly usage and by the end of my treatment four times a day. Also resulted in my husband driving me everywhere because I could not wear my contacts and my eyeglasses were no longer strong enough for me do any driving. I now have a new pair of glasses!

No comments: