To kick off the first games of the 2008 college football season, Michael wanted to get together with some friends at Buffalo Wild Wings. I met Michael and some of his co-workers from the theater for lunch. When I arrived one guy was about to start BW2's six minute hot wing challenge. He didn't make it and he did not look so hot by the end of the challenge! I ended up leaving after lunch, but Michael had plans to stay there for the Auburn and the Alabama games which were on later that night. I came back around six for the start of the AU game and of course everyone at our table was in their Alabame gear with the exception of my husband who wore his UT stuff - UT didn't even have a game that day!!!!
August 30th:
AU vs. LA - Monroe
34 - 0
No comments:
Post a Comment