Monday, September 15, 2008
Salon
Today at the salon I requested to tone down the blonde. I had such blonde highlights for so long, that I was actually shocked when I saw how "dark" the new color turned out. To the point that the assistant who was drying my hair asked me if I was okay and I nodded with a yes of the head. She asked again and this time I said: "No". She then asked if she should get the stylist and I replied: "Yes". As the stylist dried my hair some more, I could still see a bit of blonde but it looked so dark to me. The stylist did inform me that the brown would lighten up as I washed it. So off I went in my new color! Of course, the first thing out of my husband's mouth: "Where's the blonde?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment