Saturday, September 20, 2008
Wednesday's Lunch
One of my coworkers and I were getting ready to eat lunch together. We both had food that needed to be microwaved. I was using the one close to where we would be dining and she went to the one in the breakroom. When my coworker came back, mine was still cooking. We noted how it was a long time - 11 minutes for a frozen dinner. At that time my coworker ask if it had to be cooked at a reduced time. I mentioned how the box said 50% power and I didn't know what that meant for I had never had a meal that had that in the instructions. Well, turns out I needed to use the lightening bolt button on the microwave to reduce the power in order to cook that dinner. I jumped up to pull the food out and by this time the dressing was now croutons!!!! So, I ended up at O'Henry's for soup and salad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment