Saturday, March 14, 2009
Cookies
My husband came home with two boxes of girl scout cookies - samoas and thin mints. Not my personal favorites, but I did eat some of the thin mints which happened to disappear pretty quickly. Then, my husband came home with another box of thin mints which landed on the dresser in the bedroom. I just assumed that he purchased more because the other went so fast. I also thought they were in the bedroom because it seems to be where he drops everything here lately. So, on the weekend I was cleaning and I moved this box of cookies to the cabinet in the kitchen. Later on in the day I remembered those cookies and thought I would eat a few. Well, on Sunday I made some comment around eating cookies. My husband then questioned what cookies. Of course, I told him the thin mints. Turns out those cookies were for a coworker at the movie theater!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment