Sunday, March 22, 2009

Shopping

The warmer weather has caused me to want to go shopping for some new spring and summer clothes. I was really looking for some new outfits for work. I went to the Brookwood Mall, but really just didn't see anything within my price range that just jumped out at me. Later on I headed to the Galleria Mall to check out JC Penney's. I had looked online earlier in the week and had seen some cute dresses that were work appropriate. I didn't see a few of them that were online in the store, so maybe they are coming soon. But, I did find a skirt and jacket set that I ended up purchasing. The skirt is white with large brown polka dots and the jacket is brown with large white buttons. Now, I just need to get a little sun on my legs for right now I am too pale to wear a white skirt!

No comments: