Last year my New Year resolution was to recycle. Over the past year I am proud of my lifestyle change to make a huge effort to place items in our totes to be taken to the recycling center downtown. I believe my husband and I have done well and will continue to maintain this habit.
I have pondered what my resolution will be this year. After reading Condi's book, my thought was to focus on some aspect of educational growth. Thus, I have decided to focus on learning a foreign language. I am going to try two - Spanish & Italian. I have two year in high school and one year in college taking Spanish, so I'm anticipating this being a refresher on that language and getting up to speed to communicate rather than barely translating a few words. The Italian will be the real challenge in this resolution! The game plan is to spend 30 min - 1 hour each night working on this.
No comments:
Post a Comment