Monday, January 10, 2011

Winter Weather Coming

Monday - Yard
Monday - Deck
Sunday Night - Street
Sunday Night - Yard

Sunday evening we heard the ice rain start. It lasted for a while. Eventually the flurries started. I think it went back to ice rain again. Got the message that my employer would be opening up a noon on Monday. Really? Went to bed at a decent hour and tried to sleep in, but I ended up being awake by 8am. Disappointed that we didn't have a much snow as predicted and somewhat jealous of those north of us who did get more. Really just had ice - no fun. Checked to see if the plans for my employer had changed due to the roads being closed. Didn't see anything. Took the dogs out, had breakfast and curled back up in bed to watch some tv. Finally, got the word that we would close for Monday and open late on Tuesday. Yeah, a snow or ice day!!! This was perfect. I would be able to rest and be ready to watch Auburn game tonight as we take on Oregon for the National Championship!!!!


WAR EAGLE!

No comments: