Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Not Sure . . .
the Health Care Reform that was approved and signed into law was a good move at this time. I do agree with some aspects, for example pre-existing waived and extending the age of students to remain on their parent's insurance, but the other aspects of the bill I do not. I have a hard time believing that we can afford this type of reform given the current state of economy. I have even a harder time seeing how this is going to reduce the deficit. Where's a flow chart when you need a visual? Also, I wished this reform was done in different stages, rather than one massive overhaul. It reminds me of that saying, "Haste makes waste." I heard one person state that they have been working on this for a year, but I wonder how much time in that year was logged on this? Of those who approve, did they read the bill? And did they understand the bill? I tried to read it myself and found that it was so hard to comprehend what I was reading and I have to stay I'm a college educated individual at the master degree level. Of course the news reports of the "backroom deals" going on was a little frustrating to hear and the response given was that this goes on all the time in Washington. So? In my eyes, that doesn't mean its the right "business" practice to follow. Only time will tell . . . and one can only hope this all works out for the best like we have been told.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment