This morning I was exiting the Red Mountain Expressway at 2nd Avenue North and I was in the curve at the bottom of the exit to merge onto Carraway Boulevard when this small pickup truck already traveling on 2nd Avenue North decided to come over into my lane to get onto Carraway Boulevard. I slammed on my brakes, everything in my seats flying to to floor, just in time not to hit this truck and meanwhile the truck realized I was in that lane also stopped.
This evening I was driving on the Red Mountain Expressway when a Porshe merging onto the expressway at University Boulevard almost took me out when he tried to come over in the lane I was in. I think he took the ramp too fast! He later passed me and drove recklessly in and out of other cars.
Just glad to be home!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment